nptm.ru nptm.ru
""

FAQFAQ             

AN OPENED BOOK OF A CHILDHOOD. BEGINNING. Maria Karpinskaya.

nptm.ru ->
::  

Site Admin

: 06.02.2008
: 1155
:

: 13, 2017 8:10 am     : AN OPENED BOOK OF A CHILDHOOD. BEGINNING. Maria Karpinskaya.

AN OPENED BOOK OF A CHILDHOOD.
AN EXTRAVAGANZA.

Author: Maria Karpinskaya.
Translation: Maya Nikolaeva.

BEGINNING

All this history began long before my life. It began so long time ago that to describe it is difficult and easy at the same time.

Millions of zones, distances and myriads of ideas (there are more of these ideas than stars on the sky) connect this my modest and simple life in a human form with the name Maria, where threads are stretching up to that first life when I always existed, without being born on Earth.

As many stars on the sky, so many different names, my immortal and eternal soul dissolved in all forms of life and in no-life. And to separate myself from all what there is, and what there was, and will be, to become the one sole form, here, in this physical body, my father and friend helped me.

Once I realised that I need some new ideas and feelings, once I wanted to separate myself from my eternal and sole spouse and to depart for a long trip and adventure in microcosm named planet Earth, to this entirely small section which people name a person's physical body, in a women's form.

This travel did not finish in one life. I fell in such jungles of space and time, and underwent so many different changes and transformations that to leave from this story by myself no longer was possible.

And seven thousands years ago, what almost means yesterday for a soul, I began to prepare my ascent home, to the limits of my great and incognizable, finest world...

See more: http://www.nptm.ru/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=4981
1 1